NO MORE DODGING THE DRAFT (war dodging is cringe)

borker

What do you want to be changed?

make wasters helping factions out directly to avoid reaching certain pop against the rules

Explanation of suggestion?

Unless its an actual trade deal there's no reason IC that any character would help out in kidnapping or fighting in raids consistently and not join the faction. the only reason a waster would help a faction is for their own gain or because they want to join.

How or why does this benefit the server?

Less meta gaming and more potential RP, also makes it so you can know the actual amount of people doing something in a faction. Also means that factions cant dodge wars by using wastelander alts.

Are there any workshop add-ons or content needed for this suggestion?

no

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

This is stupid, factions like fiends and pf are designed around getting war reasons out the wazzoo pretty much without exception. IMO fiends and pf should have the option to choose whether or not they can or cannot participate in wars. It’s annoying raiders always have to be weak because the thought of cringe wars are in the back of their minds 100% of the time.

On 1/3/2024 at 5:13 PM, SamGeneral said:

This is stupid, factions like fiends and pf are designed around getting war reasons out the wazzoo pretty much without exception. IMO fiends and pf should have the option to choose whether or not they can or cannot participate in wars. It’s annoying raiders always have to be weak because the thought of cringe wars are in the back of their minds 100% of the time.

couldnt have put it better myself.

Wars are in themselves a forced way for other factions who are essentially based around wars to win. I personally hate the fact that if you arent a faction that basis itself around wars then you are cursed to either avoid it or be nice to everyone with an officer position. Let us deal with nerfing ourselves by limiting our member count and stop coping about us NERFING OURSELVES.

• Upvote 1
  • Neutral 1

Please explain how forcing a waster to join a faction rather than letting them do their own thing creates "More potential RP" 

Ah yes, I helped rescue an NCR Trooper from kidnappers that must mean I want to join NCR!!! (Wait my bad, this is solely targeted at bad guys because you got mugged out of 350 caps, so just ignore that example)  

+1 (-1)

• Oliver locked this topic