[Feature] Robot Power!

The Crusader

What do you want to be changed?

Add Robot skills that effects speed or damage increase for cost of HP or a skill for Robots that give them HP regen.

Explanation of suggestion?

Since Robots can't use cannibal skill I think there should at least be a Robot exclusive skill.

How or why does this benefit the server?

Give some incentive to play as a Robot character or something that gives Robots some unique gameplay mechanic other then be immune to Fear RP.

Are there any workshop add-ons or content needed for this suggestion?

N/A

• Upvote 6
  • Neutral 1
  • Downvote 2

as a big Sercuritron player. i think a way to heal OUT OF COMBAT would be nice. i think if you don't take damage for 2-3 minutes you start to slowly heal. or maybe add a robot only NPC in bases that usually have robots (House, TT, VT, BOS, etc) that will heal them once every 10 minutes. anything IN COMBAT is WAY too OP. 

On 5/6/2024 at 8:43 PM, DoomGuy said:

as a big Sercuritron player. i think a way to heal OUT OF COMBAT would be nice. i think if you don't take damage for 2-3 minutes you start to slowly heal. or maybe add a robot only NPC in bases that usually have robots (House, TT, VT, BOS, etc) that will heal them once every 10 minutes. anything IN COMBAT is WAY too OP. 

Robot Repair Kit, heals 2000hp over like 3 minutes but any kind of damage interrupts it. Easy

• Upvote 2

On 5/6/2024 at 2:43 PM, DoomGuy said:

A robot healing item is already planned and in the works for the food update.

• Upvote 2

• Garrus locked this topic