Stop kicking a dead horse

Yellow

What do you want to be changed?

Buff PF stew sell price and add more ore to legion mine

Explanation of suggestion?

With the recent nerf to slave collars cutting the time by a third I think it should be only be fair that the slaving itself gets buffed so bad guys aren't getting fucked over. All I'm asking is 15 cap Stew for PF and two more iron and coal nodes for legion camp.

How or why does this benefit the server?

The recent nerf cut the timer of slave collars by a third with also mean our profits were cut by a third. With this suggestion it keeps everything about the same and makes everyone happy bad guy and good guy mains.

Are there any workshop add-ons or content needed for this suggestion?

Only if

• Upvote 17
  • Neutral 2
  • Downvote 3

On 11/19/2023 at 7:35 AM, Yellow said:

What do you want to be changed?

Buff PF stew sell price and add more ore to legion mine

Explanation of suggestion?

With the recent nerf to slave collars cutting the time by a third I think it should be only be fair that the slaving itself gets buffed so bad guys aren't getting fucked over. All I'm asking is 15 cap Stew for PF and two more iron and coal nodes for legion camp.

How or why does this benefit the server?

The recent nerf cut the timer of slave collars by a third with also mean our profits were cut by a third. With this suggestion it keeps everything about the same and makes everyone happy bad guy and good guy mains.

Are there any workshop add-ons or content needed for this suggestion?

Only if

as a pf told me last night a good slave easily makes them over a thousand caps while a bad slave still makes them over 500 i dont see a reason to buff them under this understanding that even their own members have.

On 11/20/2023 at 4:41 PM, Sullyvahn said:

as a pf told me last night a good slave easily makes them over a thousand caps while a bad slave still makes them over 500 i dont see a reason to buff them under this understanding that even their own members have.

I was talking to them last night and this morning they told me the exact opposite 

On 11/20/2023 at 10:41 PM, Sullyvahn said:

This is just a lie lmao

On 11/22/2023 at 6:26 PM, Sullyvahn said:

no the math checks out- from the price you make from soup, to the amount of soup that can be made before a collar runs out you most definitely can make the money

you dont seem to know the math, i've enslaved soo many people the most you can make on the price stew was (which was 5 caps), it was never 1k, most was ever 500 caps

noob

• Scott locked this topic