damp

In-Game Name:
Casey Jones

Steam ID and Discord ID:
STEAM_0:0:239034900  / damplips

Length of Time on the Server: 
Played cgc since 2.0 & divide since day 1

Why do you want to be a staff member?(100 word minimum):
Having spent considerable time on the Divide, I have developed a deep appreciation for the community and its unique atmosphere. My passion for creating a positive gaming environment, coupled with my extensive experience as a staff member on other servers, has equipped me with the skills necessary to contribute effectively to the Divide community. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for all players. My dedication, communication skills, and ability to resolve conflicts make me an ideal candidate for a staff position. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the continued success of the Divide server and fostering a welcoming space for players. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Divide.

Previous Staff Experience:
5+ Years on exhibition rp
& a year+ on various smaller gmod servers

What Skills/Attributes do you bring to the table?:
I have experience with multiple Garry's mod administration, anti cheat, & logging systems.
I can keep a cool & level head during situations, ensuring party neutrality.

How old are you?:

What are your past bans on the Server (if any):
No past server bans

List as many rules as possible from the rule page without looking: 
DO NOT ERP
DO NOT RDM
DO NOT Build in other peoples bases.
Maze bases & kill tunnels are not allowed to be built.
All buildings must follow the laws of gravity.

You must remove the zipties of your mugging/kidnapping victims when you leave them.
You cannot steal from boxes when players are trading items.
Scamming is NOT allowed.
You cannot be fear rp'd during combat.
If you are kidnaping someone or attempting to you are KOS.
If you have your weapon raised (outside of a raid/war/hostileties) you are allowed to be KOS by those around you.
Carrying a knockout weapon or kidnap tool (mesmetron, handcuffs, etc) allows you to be KOS'd to those around you.
You can only be fearp'd by those who have the ability to harm you & can see you.
If you forcefully transform you need a pk reason to change their race, ghoulification doesn't count as a different race for humans.
If you are forcefully transformed your transforms must let you leave alive.
Think tank lobotomies are immune to fearp and cannot defect.
Think Tank Brain robots cannot be fear rp'd or hacked.
NCR & Legion Can forcefully take illegal chems off of players and not gain a pk reason.
BOS May take scrap electronics & tech frames off of players and not gain a pk reasons.
OOC Interactions are not allowed in IC channels (including ingame vc).
Creatures are OKOS to all & Monsters are KOS.
All defections must be approved by Staff Council+.
When leaving your spawn or going through a teleporter, during a raid, you must be given a 5 second grace period by the opposing side. Having your weapon raised or attacking removes this immunity.
Item & cap transferring is not allowed between characters.

• Vault Boy Thumbs-Up 1
  • Upvote 15

• Scott locked this topic