In-Game Name:

Head scribe Elijah

Steam ID and Discord ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962949322/

schizo1_1

Length of Time on the Server: 
since June of 2023

Why do you want to be a staff member?(100 word minimum):

because i think it would be a new experience for me as a regular divide player, I believe that taking on the role of a staff member would offer a whole new view to my experience. and It's a opportunity to deepen my involvement in the community and contribute in more ways that i thought i could, and i alreday feel that i have the necessary skills for the role as a long time divide player. and ultimately i feel like i put a lot of time into the server and would like to see and stick around it to the end.

Previous Staff Experience: None tbh

What Skills/Attributes do you bring to the table?: 

i feel i have a great understanding of the rules of the server and i'm pretty down to earth guy and i've been  in high command positions before in factions so i feel like it's something i alreday do but on a smaller scale on the server.

How old are you?:

What are your past bans on the Server (if any):

banned by hiltion for like 2 days in 1.0 for killing people with a TC while being put under fear rp

List as many rules as possible from the rule page without looking: 
don't brake fear rp, no RDM, no NLR, no deserting in a faction as a born in, can only fear rp people if you have another person with you, can't fear rp robots, and no messing with new players who are below level 10 

Edited by eiljah
  • Upvote 3

• Garrus locked this topic