Mars Staff Application

BizarreMars

FORMAT:

In-Game Name: Praetorian Nobilies Bellator / Mutant Paladin "Warboss" Ghazghkull 

Steam ID and Discord ID: STEAM_0:0:99774043 bizarremars

Length of Time on the Server: Since 4.0 CGC and 1.0 Divide

Why do you want to be a staff member?(100 word minimum): I wish to become apart of the staff team due to lack of moderation on the server, whether its because of the lack of staff or just incompetence on others parts but I wish to help with that. With my unusual schedule I can be on during late hours when there are typically no other staff on and its peak rule breaking hours. I have a lot of experience with being staff in many other gmod servers including owning my own server, I am also active being on at least everyday though it is during those downtime hours and when not many others are on, so I wish to be able to help during those downtime hours and be capable to the server and help them out.

Previous Staff Experience: Owned a gmod 40k, to many darkrp admin positions and plenty of use with gmod in general.

What Skills/Attributes do you bring to the table?: I can bring an unbiased attitude as well as being active on the server to help those when other staff are not.  

How old are you?: 20

What are your past bans on the Server (if any): None

List as many rules as possible from the rule page without looking: 

RDM, breaking FearRP, VDM, breaking NLR, No OBS during wars, no ERP, do not metagame, no cap/item transferring, do not mug new players, do not mug then kill

Anyone may apply for staff however it is recommended that you are somewhat known within the community and have over 48 hours on the server. 

Lying on this application may result in a ban

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Garrus locked this topic