Juju's event team application

juju

In-Game Name: I have a lot of names but everyone calls me Juju

Steam ID and Discord ID: STEAM_0:1:102625202 | awesomefriendguy2016

Length of Time on the Server: Since 1.0 launch

Why do you want to be a member of the Event Team? (100 word minimum): I'd like to join the event team because I believe I can bring a lot of unused ideas to the table, especially since i've been playing the server since launch i'm pretty well aware of what I can and can't do when it comes to creative events. I also believe I'm close friends with a lot of the staff and would like to help participate in the server for a higher level that isn't being an actual staff member since I can help the server get active and bring enjoyment to players. I also like to provide for players overall and believe I would be a good candidate to host events on the server.

Previous Event Team/GM Experience: I've been a GM on other servers and i'm pretty capable in running events for many players at a time.

What Skills/Attributes do you bring to the table?: I'm creative and can handle myself under the pressure of 95/95 players, I also communicate well so I can do events with other event team members and help create more quality events for the server.

How old are you?: 17

What are your past bans on the Server (if any): I've been banned twice, once was a 3 week LTAP ban and another was a permanent ban for recruiting a known exploiter to my faction, and for both of these bans I do believe i've been pardoned by staff and I have learned from my mistakes.

Briefly describe a possible event you would like to host on the server: A zetan ship crashes somewhere and the zetan goes into the metro to hide, if players find him they can chose to help him repair his ship or kill him which would do nothing but a perk would be rewarded if the players/faction helps the zetan get his ship back up and running. There would also potentially be a reward of zetan weed if the players help the zetan, if the reward is approved by SC/ Event team lead of course.

• Upvote 5

• Epsilon locked this topic