Jump to content

Gunners Born-In Applications


rhyse

Recommended Posts

What is your name?

Grey fox

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

i get shit done 

 

 

What is your story?

Grey fox has no story, no name

 

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Ass blaster master | assblastermaster

Please List all of your already existing characters:

just this one

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

yea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, Ass blaster master said:

What is your name?

Grey fox

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

i get shit done 

 

 

What is your story?

Grey fox has no story, no name

 

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Ass blaster master | assblastermaster

Please List all of your already existing characters:

just this one

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

yea

ACCEPTED!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Vincent Makaber

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I'm a decent Marksman and I'm loyal to a faction that shows power 
also one of the gunners saved my life a while back so I'm interested in the group
I also got bounty hunting experience 

 

What is your story?

basic waster when I was young dad was killed and mom was nabbed by a raider group
I went to there camp were I found me mom dead so I pulled out my trusty 357 and killed them on the spot
I took their shit hit the road and been doing bounty hunts ever since

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Scarleader8305
Scarleader8305
(look i know its stupid but I use the same name everywhere)
 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

PVT Bandit McKain
 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
Yes I do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is your name?

will mit

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I have a great knowlegde on making caps and at combat

 

Where did you learn how to manage or craft weapons and what is your story?

Dad was a old dead-beat bum, i decided that to keep my skin intact i had to learn how the keep weapons at their best shape, what can i say about myself however... Well, we were wanderers. I got into this business of getting paid to kill really quickly the furthest we travelled, hell cant even begin telling the story of these scars. In any case, just point where to shoot and ill do it.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam ID & Discord ID:


STEAM_0:0:528716692 and .wmitch.

Please List all of your already existing characters:

mef- Knight will mitch

raiders-ill will

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

Yes

 

Edited by wmitch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2023 at 12:55 PM, wmitch said:

What is your name?

will mit

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I have a great knowlegde on making caps and at combat

 

Where did you learn how to manage or craft weapons and what is your story?

Dad was a old dead-beat bum, i decided that to keep my skin intact i had to learn how the keep weapons at their best shape, what can i say about myself however... Well, we were wanderers. I got into this business of getting paid to kill really quickly the furthest we travelled, hell cant even begin telling the story of these scars. In any case, just point where to shoot and ill do it.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam ID & Discord ID:


STEAM_0:0:528716692 and .wmitch.

Please List all of your already existing characters:

mef- Knight will mitch

raiders-ill will

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

Yes

 

Accepted find an NCO or Officer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2023 at 12:19 PM, scarleader8305 said:

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Vincent Makaber

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I'm a decent Marksman and I'm loyal to a faction that shows power 
also one of the gunners saved my life a while back so I'm interested in the group
I also got bounty hunting experience 

 

What is your story?

basic waster when I was young dad was killed and mom was nabbed by a raider group
I went to there camp were I found me mom dead so I pulled out my trusty 357 and killed them on the spot
I took their shit hit the road and been doing bounty hunts ever since

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Scarleader8305
Scarleader8305
(look i know its stupid but I use the same name everywhere)
 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

PVT Bandit McKain
 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
Yes I do.

Accepted find an NCO or Officer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name? - Adam Evandar

 

 

Why do you think you are great for this job? - I am experienced in Research and know how to preform research and feel my knowledge could be very helpful for the gunners.

 

 

What is your story? - A man who grew up in boston when the gunners were at their peak. As a kid he loved to build and test stuff for the local town. When he was 18 he joined the gunners and started building weapons and other items for them. He is still going strong and still enjoys to build stuff and fight from time to time.

 

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research? - Research

 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: -
Steam - Chris W. (STEAM_0:0:196437081)
Discord - Chris W. (350043524114284544)

 


 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

Gunner Conscript Christopher Watkins

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules? - Yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2023 at 4:08 PM, Christopher Watkins said:

IC Section

 

What is your name? - Adam Evandar

 

 

Why do you think you are great for this job? - I am experienced in Research and know how to preform research and feel my knowledge could be very helpful for the gunners.

 

 

What is your story? - A man who grew up in boston when the gunners were at their peak. As a kid he loved to build and test stuff for the local town. When he was 18 he joined the gunners and started building weapons and other items for them. He is still going strong and still enjoys to build stuff and fight from time to time.

 

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research? - Research

 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: -
Steam - Chris W. (STEAM_0:0:196437081)
Discord - Chris W. (350043524114284544)

 


 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

Gunner Conscript Christopher Watkins

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules? - Yes.

ACCEPTED

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is your name?

 
Karo Vast
 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

 
The wasteland, being as harsh as it is, is something we are all forced to live in. If im forced to live here, Im spending my time making money, and shooting who needs to be shot.
 

What is your story?
I was born in this law deprived hell hole, stuck living off of stealing and killing. These no matter how hard i tried, i was always beet down for what i worked hard for. My life has been hard as it is already. Its about time i change that around.
 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?
Grunt
 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: 
Mommy Maid ❤️
mommymaid

Please List all of your already existing characters:
Joseph Medinah - Desert Ranger
 
Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules? 
SIR YES SIR!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2023 at 11:45 AM, Mommy said:

What is your name?

 
Karo Vast
 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

 
The wasteland, being as harsh as it is, is something we are all forced to live in. If im forced to live here, Im spending my time making money, and shooting who needs to be shot.
 

What is your story?
I was born in this law deprived hell hole, stuck living off of stealing and killing. These no matter how hard i tried, i was always beet down for what i worked hard for. My life has been hard as it is already. Its about time i change that around.
 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?
Grunt
 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: 
Mommy Maid ❤️
mommymaid

Please List all of your already existing characters:
Joseph Medinah - Desert Ranger
 
Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules? 
SIR YES SIR!

accepted but like... whats that discord name dawg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Cooper Smith

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I know how to shoot a gun well and i enjoy kicking some ass to get some caps

 

What is your story?

where he was born, he ended up being a very high up in his local militia, however, his village was attacked and destroyed by raiders. deciding to move away from home and move out west, he found a flyer saying that a branch of the gunners were recruiting out in utah and decided to go and check out what they were all about

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

grunt work

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

steam: heirofhope3016   discord: TheHeirofHope
 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

this one and a BoS character

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2023 at 5:54 PM, heirofhope3016 said:

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Cooper Smith

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I know how to shoot a gun well and i enjoy kicking some ass to get some caps

 

What is your story?

where he was born, he ended up being a very high up in his local militia, however, his village was attacked and destroyed by raiders. deciding to move away from home and move out west, he found a flyer saying that a branch of the gunners were recruiting out in utah and decided to go and check out what they were all about

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

grunt work

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

steam: heirofhope3016   discord: TheHeirofHope
 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

this one and a BoS character

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
yes

Accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name? 

Shawn Jones

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I can maintain my weaponry and put up a fight. I'm also in need of pay, I will support the gunners as long as I get paid. I'm also combat able.

 

What is your story?

I have been a gun for hire, for the most part of my life. I guarded caravans and I did some hits, I always had my trusty Scoped hunting rifle. By the time I traveled from the border of Utah inwards. And discovered the gunners I signed up as soon as I could. My gun has been over used and my skills of maintaining my gun can only go so far. Without equipment and the cleaning supplies, my gun couldn't be maintained. I needed new gear so the gunners seem the right way to make money.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Juicey1206/ (Juice)  271378203761704962


 

Please List all of your already existing characters:
Initiate Tom Smith

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
Yes I understand!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2023 at 12:28 AM, Juicehazard said:

IC Section

 

What is your name? 

Shawn Jones

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I can maintain my weaponry and put up a fight. I'm also in need of pay, I will support the gunners as long as I get paid. I'm also combat able.

 

What is your story?

I have been a gun for hire, for the most part of my life. I guarded caravans and I did some hits, I always had my trusty Scoped hunting rifle. By the time I traveled from the border of Utah inwards. And discovered the gunners I signed up as soon as I could. My gun has been over used and my skills of maintaining my gun can only go so far. Without equipment and the cleaning supplies, my gun couldn't be maintained. I needed new gear so the gunners seem the right way to make money.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Juicey1206/ (Juice)  271378203761704962


 

Please List all of your already existing characters:
Initiate Tom Smith

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
Yes I understand!

 

Accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Gusto O

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I have a large amount of combat experience and good soldiers follow orders.

 

What is your story?

A fairly young man, Gusto set out to find his calling within the wastes. He got into tons of firefights, winning nearly every single one and retreating from the ones he couldn't win. He decided that with all the combat experience and his need to find a sense of belonging, he would try to join The Gunners.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Gusto (STEAM_0:0:526531330) Gusto05

Please List all of your already existing characters:

(NCR) PV2 Gusto Hall
(Khans) Nokud Gusto Clark

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
Yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name?

John Duffleton

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I'm experienced in the field, and I'm willing to do anything for caps. If the price is right, the job is right, that's what I say!

 

What is your story?

I'm a simple man, dedicated to making money and remaining loyal to those I call friend. I've been in the wasteland for a while, but I think I've finally found where I belong.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt.

 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: TheRedSpy / deefoursee (414361855683985408)


 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

John Duffleton

Gobble Roberts

Demonio Gerulas

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

Yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2023 at 11:24 AM, Gusto said:

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Gusto O

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I have a large amount of combat experience and good soldiers follow orders.

 

What is your story?

A fairly young man, Gusto set out to find his calling within the wastes. He got into tons of firefights, winning nearly every single one and retreating from the ones he couldn't win. He decided that with all the combat experience and his need to find a sense of belonging, he would try to join The Gunners.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Gusto (STEAM_0:0:526531330) Gusto05

Please List all of your already existing characters:

(NCR) PV2 Gusto Hall
(Khans) Nokud Gusto Clark

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
Yes

accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2023 at 4:11 PM, DarkIncarnate said:

IC Section

 

What is your name?

John Duffleton

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I'm experienced in the field, and I'm willing to do anything for caps. If the price is right, the job is right, that's what I say!

 

What is your story?

I'm a simple man, dedicated to making money and remaining loyal to those I call friend. I've been in the wasteland for a while, but I think I've finally found where I belong.

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt.

 

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID: TheRedSpy / deefoursee (414361855683985408)


 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

John Duffleton

Gobble Roberts

Demonio Gerulas

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

Yes

accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is your name?

Parker R. White

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I was BORN for the killing life! I even got my own gun!

 

What is your story?

I spent all my days in the pit and cage fighting for my freedom! Fought my way out of those raider hands and made my way out west to look for more work and blood to spill!

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

THIS GRUNT ONLY EATS WAX

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Drunkle Trout / drunkle_trout

Please List all of your already existing characters:

Parker White

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

O7 OORAH I LOVE GUNNERS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2023 at 2:55 PM, Drunkle_Trout said:

What is your name?

Parker R. White

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I was BORN for the killing life! I even got my own gun!

 

What is your story?

I spent all my days in the pit and cage fighting for my freedom! Fought my way out of those raider hands and made my way out west to look for more work and blood to spill!

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

THIS GRUNT ONLY EATS WAX

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

Drunkle Trout / drunkle_trout

Please List all of your already existing characters:

Parker White

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

O7 OORAH I LOVE GUNNERS

accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Disciple Reed King

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

Because i am good at combat and im not braindead

 

What is your story?

Reed King was a man from the northern parts of Texas who in his early life rode with a biker gang the militia MC. After the group dissolved, he moved to Navada and had a small spot in the house families as a bouncer then after getting fired from that moving to Utah where he joined up the new Canaanites until there destruction by the legion that he survived. after that reed joined up with the chapter of gunners in the region

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

POLICEMASTER
POLICEMASTER:5339
 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

Reed King
Officer Bugle (Sentry bot)
Mad Doc (Waster)
Strong Bad (Mutant)
 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

Yeah (No shit sherlock)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2023 at 5:32 PM, POLICEMASTER said:

 

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Disciple Reed King

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

Because i am good at combat and im not braindead

 

What is your story?

Reed King was a man from the northern parts of Texas who in his early life rode with a biker gang the militia MC. After the group dissolved, he moved to Navada and had a small spot in the house families as a bouncer then after getting fired from that moving to Utah where he joined up the new Canaanites until there destruction by the legion that he survived. after that reed joined up with the chapter of gunners in the region

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

POLICEMASTER
POLICEMASTER:5339
 

Please List all of your already existing characters:

Reed King
Officer Bugle (Sentry bot)
Mad Doc (Waster)
Strong Bad (Mutant)
 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

Yeah (No shit sherlock)

Accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Jake West

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I have experience with close quarters and long range fighting, I can work well with a team and can handle my own weight.

 

What is your story?

I was born and raised in Nevada working on a farm then joined up with a caravan when I was 17 learned some skills decided to become a for hire merc for a few years but now I'm looking for a group to run with. 

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

drax_1
Drax

Please List all of your already existing characters:

MM SGT Luke
 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
yes I understand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2023 at 9:49 PM, Drax said:

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Jake West

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

I have experience with close quarters and long range fighting, I can work well with a team and can handle my own weight.

 

What is your story?

I was born and raised in Nevada working on a farm then joined up with a caravan when I was 17 learned some skills decided to become a for hire merc for a few years but now I'm looking for a group to run with. 

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

drax_1
Drax

Please List all of your already existing characters:

MM SGT Luke
 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?
yes I understand

Accepted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Section

 

What is your name?

Bobert Bobberson

 

Why do you think you are great for this job?

Because I am

 

What is your story?

Im a Gunner

 

What are you applying for, Grunt or Research?

Grunt

OOC Section

 

Steam name & Discord ID:

hightemplar.

Special Boy (STEAM_0:1:31200522)

Please List all of your already existing characters:

DR

Survivalist (HC)

 

Do you understand that you can be kicked out at any time for any reason in Gunners, and that by signing this application, you resign all rights to defection, leaking, or breaking Gunners rules?

sure

Edited by High_Templar99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...